This workshop is designed to provide a full knowledge of VoLTE that will allow the learner to have a deep understanding of all VoLTE aspects.
This workshop cover the VoLTE network architecture end to end (E-UTRAN, EPC and IMS), protocols, air interface and capacity design, features, VoLTE QoS, end to end signaling and a deep VoLTE troubleshooting, performance and voice quality.
This workshop valuing knowledge acquired through exercises, case studies and the analysis of traces .Objectives:
By Completing this workshop, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss VoLTE concept, drivers and benefits compared to GSM and UMTS voice services.
- Describe VoLTE and IMS networks architectures, protocols and procedures.
- Describe VoLTE features and theirs impact on network performance.
- Describe VoLTE parameters and counters.
- Define VoLTE strategies for different scenarios.
- Troubleshoot VoLTE performance and voice quality issues.