This course cover LTE Mobility optimization, explaining LTE mobility in idle and connected modes in different scenarios LTE-LTE and LTE to others technologies UMTS, GSM.
This course is designed to provide a detailed knowledge of LTE mobility procedures, counters, parameters and their impact on LTE network performance.
This course is addressed to technical staff who is responsible of LTE network optimization.
By Completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe LTE mobility in idle and connected mode.
- Describe LTE mobility in intra and inter-frequency LTE, and inter system mobility LTE to UMTS & GSM.
- Describe Mobility parameters and counters.
- Define LTE mobility strategies for different scenarios.
- Troubleshoot LTE mobility issues.
- LTE Air interface