Course Description:This course cover 5G NR Air Interface, explaining the 5G network architecture, the 5G protocols and channels structure.
explain the Physical Layer Reference Signals, missive MIMO and beamforming, dual connectivity in 5G.
The 5G Procedures, Mobility and carrier aggregation.
This course is designed to provide a detailed knowledge of 5G NR Air interface and Physical Channels and 5G procedures.
This course is addressed to technical staff working in telecom and IT.
By Completing this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss 5G Network enabler, 5G requirement and 3GPP standards evolution.
- Describe 5G network architecture and define the network element rules.
- Describe 5G network services and procedures.
- Describe 5G QoS architectures, parameters and flow, 5G NR frame structure and numerology.
- Describe 5G air interface Protocols and Physical layer structure.
- Describe massive MIMO and beamforming concept, principles and operations.
.- Describe the 5G scheduling, Procedures and 5G Mobility.
- Describe the dual connectivity and carrier aggregation in 5G network.
no prerequisites for this course.