This course cover 5G NR network fundamental, explaining the need for 5G and the requirement for a new network architecture, include a detailed description of the use cases in 5G.
explain the network architecture and deployment options, air interface protocols and radio frame structure; missive MIMO and beamforming, dual connectivity in 5G.
The 5G QoS structures, parameters and flow. QoE concept and model in 5G use cases.
This course is designed to provide a detailed knowledge of 5G network and use cases, network slicing architecture and services offered by 5G.
This course is addressed to technical staff working in telecom and IT.
By Completing this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss 5G Network enabler, 5G requirement and 3GPP standards evolution.
- Describe 5G use cases and applications.
- Describe 5G network architecture and define the network element rules.
- Describe 5G network services and procedures.
- Describe 5G network slicing architectures and procedures.
- Describe 5G NR air interface, protocols and 5G NR frame structure and numerology.
- Describe massive MIMO and beamforming concept, principles and operations.
- Describe 5G QoS architectures, parameters and flow.
- Describe the QoE concept and models in 5G use cases.
- Describe the dual connectivity in 5G network.
no prerequisites for this course.