This course cover the LTE accessibility RF optimization part on Nokia equipment, explaining the concept and structures of protocols, procedures principle, counters and KPIs, related parameters and low performance troubleshooting.
The course is designed to provide a detailed knowledge of LTE Accessibility procedures, counters, parameters and their impact on LTE network performance.
This course is addressed to technical staff who is responsible of LTE network optimization.
Upon Completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Define and describe the LTE Accessibility procedure.
- Describe the Accessibility parameters.
- Describe the Accessibility Signaling and the key parameters in each message.
- Define the Accessibility counters step by step with the call flow.
- Define the LTE Accessibility KPIs.
- Troubleshoot step by step the LTE Accessibility Procedure.
LTE Accessibility Procedure
System Message Reception
LTE Random Access
Random Access Objectives
PRACH Preamble Generation
Random Access Channel Configuration
Random Access Signaling & Procedure
Random Access Counters & KPIs
Random Access & Contention Resolution Troubleshooting