This course cover VoLTE concept, architecture, protocols, deployment and optimization.
This course is designed to provide a detailed knowledge of VoLTE and IMS protocols, procedures, services, features, counters, parameters and their impact on LTE network performance.
This course is addressed to technical staff who is responsible of LTE network optimization.
By Completing this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss VoLTE concept, drivers and benefits compared to GSM and UMTS voice services.
- Describe VoLTE and IMS networks architectures, protocols and procedures.
- Describe VoLTE features and theirs impact on network performance.
- Describe VoLTE parameters and counters.
- Define VoLTE strategies for different scenarios.
- Troubleshoot VoLTE performance issues.
- LTE Air interface
- LTE Basic Signaling